The Rules :
- Put the rules on your blog.
- Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
- Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
- Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
- Really do tag 11 others; don’t go all “if you want to take this tag”.
The 11 things about me :
- I wish my mother-tongue Odiya and my native place Odisha get its due recognition for its immense treasures of rich literature,art and culture.For that matter i feel we all should try conversing more in our mother-tongues and keep the myriad languages alive.
- I’m at my clumsiest while applying nail polish (whenever i dare myself to 😉 )
- I love trying new dishes..just to know how it tastes like and yeah ‘Octopus Fry’ does taste yummy 🙂
- Two things i seldom need when there,but definitely need when not there,are a jar of water by my bedside and a notebook n pen while traveling.
- I love our camera and the click clicks me on 🙂 🙂
- Rules and expectations/obligations are not for me….am kind of unconventional in my thoughts and actions..free-spirited and independent like the autumn breeze…
- One thing i love and wish i would do more often is cycling..
- I love making shapes in the clouds !
- Good melodies and long-drives are instant stress-busters for me,but don’t compare to his kiss on the nape of my neck 😉
- One thing i want to change in me is to become a morning person…i so love the fresh cool morning breeze on my face and the bare-feet walk on the dewy grass..
- In less than a month,i would complete 3 decades of my life..that sometimes makes me anxious (because am still pre-occupied exploring the various possibilities of ‘what i want to be’ ;)) but yeah i can proudly say…i have ‘lived’ these 30 years of my life…and am so grateful for such wonderful parents who gave me this life and the freedom to explore and be ‘me’,for my darling sister who has always stood by me,for my ‘new family’ who have accepted me and love me just the way i am,for my soul-sister who knows me better than i do…for our dear friends who make sure to sail with us..through the smiles and frowns…and for my darling hubby,my best-friend,my dearest…for the gem of a person he is…for taking up the challenge i.e. ‘me’ everyday and night of his life and loving me more than i could ever know or express…
My 11 Answers 🙂
- What do you think would be the best form of government for India? -To start with,one with more of youngsters..
- One frank suggestion to me as a blogger? –I love to hear from ‘You’ and just sometimes numbers shouldn’t matter 🙂
- Cold or Hot Beverage? -Depends on the weather and the whim 😉
- Living in the present or living for the future? -Living in the present,saving for the future 😉
- Life’s worst tragedy? -They don’t compare….
- Coulored pictures or black and white? -For portraits and sketches,definitely B&W,rest i love colours 🙂
- Summer or winter? –Autumn? 🙂
- A father/mother or a son/daughter… which would you rather be? -The option doesn’t count 🙂 Both !
- How much does a person’s company define him/her? -Lots,because one does has a choice 🙂
- Emotional pain – all at once or in portions? -It never comes at once…
- The least recognized but very deserving blogger around you? -I love the posts by Gleebee @ AspiringSuperhero . Do check it out 🙂
The 11 people i would like to tag 🙂
My 11 Questions :
- Books/e-books ?
- Live-in relationships/Marriage ?
- First love/Last love ?
- A book that has moved u..
- A movie u recommend..
- How,in ur daily ways,do u ‘heal the world’ ?
- Given a chance u would like to..
- Adopted child can be same as biological child.Ur views…
- An idea to help change this world,through blogging,could be..
- You would like to be remembered as..
- A suggestion/feedback for ‘My Dear U’ 🙂
( and Jo i would love to know ur answers too 🙂 )
Thank you all so much, for ur constant love and encouragement…